Saturday, January 3, 2009

extraordinarily talented child or idiot savante?

My daughter is singing some Garfield opera. You know Garfield. The cat. She knows the whole darn thing. I am getting the play by play - she's describing the scenes. She's singing every. single. word. All of the characters have different voices.

It's not really that cute. In fact, it's kind of annoying.

I didn't know that Garfield had starred in an opera. Did you? I no longer need to wait until the national tour comes to Minnesota, because I've heard the whole thing.

Oops. Took too long to write this post. She's started the whole thing over again. This time, including all of the dance breaks.

Did I mention that she is also eating a peanut butter, raisin bagel sandwich at the same time.

There has got to be some way to make money on this skill.



I think I need to get out of the house. I'm going to IKEA to be with my people.

2 comments:

Patti said...

where did my comment go?! prolly to ikea with you...

michaelg said...

You have a blog too? Fabulous.