Tuesday, January 22, 2008

quick pics


This is what happened at Martha's Cabaret. That beautiful blue haired child - she's our expert on 'bear-fish' underwear. We had a blast - laughed a lot. The Littles really loved to play at Martha's. We're going back next month- wahoo!!!


This is what I saw at bedtime last night. Noni helping Yaya brush her teeth. I didn't ask her to help her sister, she simply took it upon herself to help. She's feeling much older and more responsible these days. Do you notice how great at brushing teeth she is? She doesn't even have to watch what she is doing.


And this is what happens when you don't watch what you are doing...
It takes a surprisingly long time to get sticky blue toothpaste out of long blonde hair.

11 comments:

kalurah said...

They are absolute dolls, Ahna. I wish my two boys were that sweet to each other. Unfortunately, they don't follow their sweet older sister's example. I still don't know WHERE they learned how to fist fight at 2 and 4!!!

. . . said...

gorgeous girls...all y'alls!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

mmmm. I love blondies. (then again, I'm slightly biased... oh well!)

Angela Williams Duea said...

what's bear-fish undies? I'm feeling lost.

flutter said...

how gorgeous that hair is!

Ahnalog said...

Oh, this is precious. Love it love it love it.

xo Nashville Ahna

Patti said...

oye! i remember when my sister and i were that age...it was all hairpulling and stealing dolls. i am sure yours do not do such things!

Anonymous said...

They are absolutely beautiful! And how sweet is it that they help each other. It does a mommy's heart good!

Mrs. G. said...

Considering I spill toothpaste/spit on my shirt five out of seven days of the week, I have no room to judge. What cute girls!

Shandy said...

so funny! Stella would probabley like brushing her teeth better if she had a little blonde fairy to help her...

kalurah said...

Ahna,
I have something for you over on my blog today! :)
Happy Thursday!