Saturday, January 5, 2008

success


Thanks to everyone who commented and e-mailed and called to talk about my recent failure in the kitchen. I am happy to report that I have had success.

How did I do it, you ask? New flower, new cast iron pan, new method of blending with a new hand held blender... you get the idea. Daddyman is certain that I have lost my mind now.
The results of this yumminess yielded a dramatically puffy, slightly crispy, light and airy oven pancake.

So, who's up for a cup of coffee and a slice of this yummy baby?

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh, good gracious! This looks sooooooo yummy! You did a fabulous job! It's HUGE! Save some for me!

Bethany said...

P.S. I LOVEloveLOVE Ya-Ya's camera look. She is just too adorable.

Bethany said...

I'm a dork...

I forgot to say-

Nice new banner! Lovely!

Bethany said...

Okay, seriously...somebody stop me.

I keep noticing funny things after I comment...

So, P.S.S. LOVE Ya-Ya's fashion sense! Who says you can't wear multicolor stripes with leopard and funky dog-photo jammies? Not this 2 year old!

. . . said...

looks fabulous. i'll be right over. you have cream for that coffee, right?

and now that you are a fancy camera girl, how bout' a little flickr action?! i'd be glad to help you get started if you need a talk-through.

xo

Shandy said...

YEA! That looks perfect and I wish I were there to enjoy! And your cutie with the camera?! Awesome!

Nonna said...

Fabamundo!