Saturday, January 5, 2008

marianne... or ginger

So, which Austen heroine are you? Apparently, I am Marianne Dashwood. Huh. Really? What do you who know me think? Is this true? In any case, I'm just happy to show up in an Austen novel. That's got to count for something.
I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



I guess I was really hoping for Ginger. Mary Ann is so cute, and I'd like to be a little va-va-voomy in the new year. I guess the blessing is that I am more Mary Ann and less Mrs. Howell...

3 comments:

Shandy said...

:) Cracking me up. I need to go be "Jane Austened". Maybe you can channel your inner Ginger on special occassions--actually, I'm sure you do! ;)

flutter said...

I am Marianne too!

Ahnalog said...

Nashville Ahna here. Or rather, Marianne Dashwood. OF COURSE we are the same Austen heroine -- and we had to be none other than the idealistic, artistic, and impetuous Marianne. Makes total sense and sensibility to me! : )