Sunday, August 5, 2007

collapsed



http://www.startribune.com/slideshows/rich_media/1344505.html
(This video clip really shows what it was all about.)

I am still sort of in shock... I can't begin to wrap my head around this event. I am angry and sad. The world around us is forever, dramatically changed. A solid structure that so many had come to count on has broken, like a child's toy. And lives are forever changed. There is not only a hole in the road, but a hole in the lives of so many families that are still looking for their loved ones. I came downstairs this morning to see my husband sitting in front of the computer, weeping. He was reading the list of bios of those still missing. I asked him if he knew someone, and he said, "No. I just feel so much saddness for those who did."

No comments: